Become an Emotionally Effective Leader by Understanding Your Emotional Intelligence
Research shows that the single biggest predictor of success for leaders and individual contributors is Emotional Intelligence. Leveraging results from each person's EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Reports, participants of this session will learn the importance of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and leave with a better understanding of their strengths and areas to develop to enhance their leadership skills, as well as an action plan on how to increase his or her effectiveness.
Upon completion of this session, participants will:
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence
- Understand the key elements of the EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviors
- Apply what they have learned in the session by developing a personal EQ-i 2.0 learning plan
One day workshop – suitable for Managers and Above*. The program includes administration and results from the EQi-2.0 assessment, a workbook and action planning guide. We recommended combining this with a one to one coaching component.
* Individual Contributor Programs are also available.
Help your people understand their talents, enhance their communication, navigate conflict and more through our highly customized and interactive workshops.
Built on Gallup’s CliftonStrengths Assessment, our proven strengths-based methodology focuses on your unique combination of talents, providing depth, awareness, and a common language.
Regardless of what you do or where you work, we help you illuminate the unique value each person brings to your organization in a way that is:
Develop a foundational understanding of talents and how the unique combination of talents affects motivation, relationships, decision-making, and more. Through tailored exercises and discussion, we
highlight what each person brings to the table and explore steps to continue the development of their talents.
Apply the foundational concepts and common language from Personal Discovery to your team's development, interactions, and outcomes. In this highly interactive workshop, we focus
on communication, conflict, and collaboration based on your group's unique talents, challenges, and goals.
Utilize DISC to Communication Better With Your TEAM
This workshop uses the DISC Workplace Profile to help engage every member of your team to understand themselves and others so they can build more effective relationships at work.
- Discover their DISC style
- Understand the style of others
- Learn what comes naturally and what might be challenging
- Learn how to adapt style when dealing with others
- Get strategies to strengthen interactions at all levels
Participants receive a DISC profile and workbook and exercises to practice during the workshop and to take away.
One day workshop – suitable for all levels. We recommended combining this with a one to one coaching component.
Kelly Esperias Keck Graduate Institute
Irené facilitated a leadership coaching workshop for our senior leadership team at KGI. She helped us define the strategic goals for our group and more importantly what our values are. I would recommend Irené for any group who is looking to articulate their vision and values and then put them into practice.